Saturday, January 20, 2007

My Singing Frog (Camille crawls ands walks)



My Singing Frog (Camille crawls and walks)
Surprise, surprise. Camille can crawl and walk!!!!

I took Camille down to the special Mattel playroom at the White Swan. There were lots of toys and soft toys to play with, but initially Camille wouldn’t have a bar of them. She sat there crying and just wanted to be picked up by her Mummy. Eventually, after some determined coaxing I managed to get her to crawl. I was very surprised, as that was the first time she actually had moved. And then out of the blue she squatted on her haunches and lifted herself up and began to walk. I was totally flabbergasted. She then spent the next 15 minutes or so walking around the playroom feeling very pleased with herself. Of course when I tried to show this amazing feat to Jo, she totally refused to co-operate. It was as if it had never happened……