Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas day at the White Swan








The day has finally arrived. This afternoon at around 4pm (7pm Australian time) I’ll finally get to meet Camille and take her home. Although I slept well, I’ve awoken early and am sitting down in a quiet corner of the lobby with my laptop. The excitement and anticipation I feel is almost too much to bear.

Last night Jo and I spent a quiet night in the hotel room. I updated my blog, ironed my clothes for the big day and generally fluffed around (as Tim would describe it). Jo watched an in-house movie. We both quietly enjoyed a Bombay Sapphire and tonic water.

Some of the others went on a cruise of the Pearl River which in other circumstances I may have done as well. It certainly was a way of keeping busy and occupied before such a big event. Jo and I didn’t go, as we felt that a calm night in our hotel room was the best thing for us to do.

Just think my next post will be about this big day with Camille !!!!!!

Happy Christmas from the China sisters
Missing all of you and wish you all could be here
Love and Kisses
Vicki (and Jo)

XXXXXX
PS I’ve attached photos of our wonderful Christmas banquet at the White Swan and although I didn’t really feel that hungry, I just had to force myself to enjoy those gorgeous little pastries!